Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Give me your message for the U.S. Dept. of Energy? I’ll deliver it tomorrow.

If there is anything you would like to say to the U.S. Department of Energy, tell me today and I’ll deliver it tomorrow.

U.S. Department of Energy Deputy Secretary Daniel Poneman will be in Charleston tomorrow.  He will be at the dedication of Clemson University’s Energy Innovation Center, an 82,000 sq.ft. wind turbine drivetrain testing facility. 
Following the dedication I will be meeting him at a business roundtable of local business owners to discuss climate and energy issues.  Mr. Poneman, Sandy Bridges (owner of Palmetto Hammock) and I will hold a brief press opportunity following the roundtable.
So email me with your message for the Department of Energy.  sbchamber@scsbc.org 

2 comments:

  1. It is really appreciative effort and work for the step to enhance the small businesses. Many thanks to you provide the information.
    Joseph Levinson CPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very helpful. Just take a look on the following link to know more information about local business center .

    ReplyDelete